Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

SHOW DATABASES on Connect

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests SHOW DATABASES on Connect

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      avallach

I'd like to see a different approach taken on the Object Browser. I have a couple MySQL servers I manage myself, so the default approach is great for those, but I also have 2 MySQL databases on a remote host along with a whole bunch of others somewhere near 500 and I see all of the different databases and have to scroll down a long ways to get to mine. I'd like to see that list controlled so I only see the one or ones that I want to see, and not the whole list. Perhaps this can be added in a future update.

This is appears to be a great program, and I'd like to see it get even better.

Thanks

Ritesh

The feature you have asked for is in our TO-DO list and will be added in one of our future releases.

avallach

Great! This program has made a lot of improvement since 2.51 and I'm attempting to get used to it. I have used MySQL Front for a while and would like to see some of the features of that program become available in this one.

Ritesh

What all features you think are there in MySQL-Front and not in SQLyog?

Gunner

Ditto “…on a remote host along with a whole bunch of others somewhere near 500 and I see all of the different databases and have to scroll down a long ways to get to mine.”

Please add this feature soon. It is the only drawback I have found with your program.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.