Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Session Restore Not Working In Wine

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Session Restore Not Working In Wine

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Nueaf

Ever since the upgrade to 11.5 session restore has stopped working in Wine. Previsiosly it worked fine restoring old connections.

I suspect the introduction of the feature to restore query tabs as well broke this. 

Running

SQLyog 11.5

Kubuntu 13.10 

Wine 1.4.1

/Michael

peterlaursen
      Participant

Would you mind try with 11.51? We have tested in various Linux environments (but probably not exactly like yours).

Nueaf

Just updated. No change. Tried both 64 bit and 32 bit versions. 

Also tried with a blank sqlyog.ini file to see if that would help. But it didnt.

/Michael

sathish

Hello,

Quoting from 11.5 release notes:

Finally please observe that internal storage format for saved sessions have changed between the 11. 5.0 beta and this GA. For this reason sessions saved by the beta will not be opened by this GA release. We are sorry for this inconvenience caused to our beta users.

Please refer: http://blog.webyog.com/2014/05/19/sqlyog-mysql-gui-11-5-released/

Also we are unable to reproduce this at our end. Could you please confirm if you have tried this: 

1) Make sure session restore from: Tools > Preferences > Others > Restore session on startup.

2) Try making some 4-5 connections

3) Close SQLyog 

4) Restart SQLyog

Follow the process for 2 or 3 times and let us know.

Regards,

Sathish

Nueaf

I tried all that. I also tried getting rid of the folder in ApplicationData and start over fresh. It also did not help. 

This is the output i get when is start SQLyog from commandline. Maybe it can help identify the problem? 

wine SQLyog.exe 

Fontconfig warning: “/etc/fonts/conf.d/50-user.conf”, line 14: reading configurations from ~/.fonts.conf is deprecated.

Fontconfig warning: “/etc/fonts/conf.d/50-user.conf”, line 14: reading configurations from ~/.fonts.conf is deprecated.

err:menubuilder:init_xdg error looking up the desktop directory

p11-kit: couldn’t load module: /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/pkcs11/p11-kit-trust.so: /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/pkcs11/p11-kit-trust.so: kan ikke åbne delt objektfil: Ingen sådan fil eller filkatalog

fixme:heap:HeapSetInformation (nil) 1 (nil) 0

fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet

fixme:msg:pack_message msg 14 (WM_ERASEBKGND) not supported yet

fixme:wininet:URLCache_FindFirstFreeEntry Grow file

err:wininet:CommitUrlCacheEntryInternal no free entries

fixme:wininet:URLCache_FindFirstFreeEntry Grow file

err:wininet:CommitUrlCacheEntryInternal no free entries

/Michael

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.