Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Sdk For Integration In C#

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog Localization and Source Code Discussions Sdk For Integration In C#

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      heppiedad

SQLyog works fine for remote administration. I want to integrate the connection in my own application, something like using a connection string / ODBC driver.

Is there a possibility to connect programmatically to a remote MySQL Server, using a SDK, DLL, ActvieX component or any other ?

peterlaursen
      Participant

No, there is no such option with SQLyog.

Why not just use one of the conenctors provided by MySQL/Oracle in your application? Refer http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/connectors-apis.html.

heppiedad
      'peterlaursen' wrote:

No, there is no such option with SQLyog.

Why not just use one of the conenctors provided by MySQL/Oracle in your application? Refer http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/connectors-apis.html.

Hy peterlaursen, thanks for the tip, but what i actually want to do is:

I have a Joomla-site running on a remote server (ONE.COM hosted site), build on Apache, PHP and MySQL

From my Home-PC i am able to connect directly to the hosted MySQL server by SQLyog via the SQLyogTunnel.php which has been uploaded to the root directory at the remote server.

On my local PC i have an application which tracks data (scores for a sportsclub) and i want the remote MySQL server be life-updated as the data changes.

It would be nice to use that SQLyogTunnel.php. The webservices / functions in SQLyogTunnel.php are straightforward, but i do not know how to build a tunnel programmatically.

heppiedad

Hi,

I was inspired by the SQLyogTunnel.php and made my own php-script that does about the same thing. On the other side i've made a C# application with a tunnel-client. So now i am able to send queries and receive data from my workstation to a remote MySQL server.

Next i am going to refine and polish the code and frame it into a DLL for easy-re-use.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.