Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Scripting Interface To SQLyog

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      paulm

I have an educational software application that consists of multiple client PC's running MySQL and Microsoft Windows Professional. I have a requirement to synchronize each of the PC client databases with a MySQL database on a server. Each PC will contain educational records related to a single educational institution. On the server side, each educational institution will have a unique instance of a MySQL database. If student records are added or deleted or modified – the changes must be synchronized between the client and server databases. I have read the documentation on the webyog website. Can I use your software to initiate the synchronization process through a scripting language such as Perl? What happens if the communication link is down when a synchronization is performed?

Thank You,

Paul

Ritesh

Yes! SJA is definitely the tool for you.

You just need to install and configure SJA at each of the clients. You dont need to do any scripting. SJA can be scheduled.

However, if required, you can spawn SJA from your perl script

If the link goes down, SJA would resume from that point next time!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.