Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Scheduled Job Success And Not Success

forums forums SQLyog Using SQLyog Scheduled Job Success And Not Success

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi –

SQLyog Ultimate MySql GUI v9.51

i have a scheduled job to backup a remote database, and i have problems ie;

1) when i created the job everything seemed fine but i did not have a password for the hp user that was automatically put in there for me, and i got an error in saving the job. But when i looked at scheduled jobs it was there just fine.

I have a 64 bit W7PRO OS.

2) it ran at the scheduled time, and in the log file it shows all the tables were exported successfully, but the final line below that was that the job did not run successfully.

3) when i went to try to test the resulting sql file and import into an empty database, it failed.

i have the attached downloaded file.

any suggestions?

thanks in advance

ashwin

Hi,

We are checking this issue at our end. But we need the some more information-

Quote:
      1) when i created the job everything seemed fine but i did not have a password for the hp user that was automatically put in there for me, and i got an error in saving the job. But when i looked at scheduled jobs it was there just fine.

What error are you getting on Saving the job? Are you getting 'Login failure: unknown user or password' error? Kindly attach the screenshot of the error message.

Quote:
      2) it ran at the scheduled time, and in the log file it shows all the tables were exported successfully, but the final line below that was that the job did not run successfully.

Could you empty the log file and try to run the job file again and send us the log file?

Quote:
      3) when i went to try to test the resulting sql file and import into an empty database, it failed.

Are you trying to import using 'Execute SQL script'? What error did you get when you tried to import? Please empty the SQLyog.err file and try restoring using 'Execute SQL script' and send us the file.

Also, tell your MySQL server version(SELECT VERSION()) where you are trying to import the SQL file(We can see from your dump that you used MySQL 5.1.53 server to backup the database).

Regards,

Ashwin A

i attach a pic of the error while scheduling, also, a pic of a possible solution…

and then a pic of the email wherein it says success… and not success..

what do you think of the solution here?

'ashwin' wrote:

Hi,

We are checking this issue at our end. But we need the some more information-

What error are you getting on Saving the job? Are you getting 'Login failure: unknown user or password' error? Kindly attach the screenshot of the error message.

Could you empty the log file and try to run the job file again and send us the log file?

Are you trying to import using 'Execute SQL script'? What error did you get when you tried to import? Please empty the SQLyog.err file and try restoring using 'Execute SQL script' and send us the file.

Also, tell your MySQL server version(SELECT VERSION()) where you are trying to import the SQL file(We can see from your dump that you used MySQL 5.1.53 server to backup the database).

Regards,

Ashwin A

ashwin

Thanks for the information.

Could you please answer to these also-

Quote:

And, connection type(Direct/SSH/HTTP) from where to took the SQL dump?

ashwin

We are unable to reproduce this at our end. But, we came across this forum which you had posted two years back: http://www.webyog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5075

Quote:
      what would cause the message to say unsuccessful if all tables were exported ok?

Does it happen always or very infrequently? Please answer Peter's questions(From the other forum post which you had created) here.

Quote:
      There may still have been some error (a HTTP error or connection error for instance) after the last table was written to disk but before the connection was closed.

How frequently do you backup like this? Did you do after this particular job and if so, was there an error again or not?

If this error does not occur again it will be very hard to find the problem after more than a week.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.