Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Schedule for Automated ODBC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      dgee

Is the schedule for the release of automated ODBC still end of May 2005?

Ritesh

Yes.

The engine is already out for BETA testing. We are working on the GUI right now. Should take another 3 weeks to get the first cut.

dgee

Has the ODBC Import Automation been pushed back til end of June?

Ritesh

Work on the backend engine is already over. We are working on the GUI now. I believe it will take another 2 weeks to get the first BETA of GUI.

JPE

How are things progressing with the scheduled ODBC import?

Ritesh

Very good.

We plan to release v4.07 FINAL this week and then v4.1 BETA 1.

metti

I dont see the scheduled ODBC import feature in release v4.07 RC3……is it included?

peterlaursen
      Participant

No .. it is not!

You can read this mess here 🙂

http://www.webyog.com/forums/index.php?act…f=6&t=1500&st=0

and you probably will understand that RItesh want to be perfectly sure that my problems with the sync feature are not an issue with SQLyog and SJA but are instead caused by corrupt data or MySQL installation with me.

The want to build a 4.07 FINAL “solid as rock” and then integrate the 4.1 features into that code. I believe that when 4.07 FINAL is out it will only be a few days to build 4.1 BETA.

Ritesh

Scheduled ODBC Import feature will be available in SQLyog Enterprise v4.1.

Ritesh

v4.1 BETA 1 has been released.

Check this post for more details.

rbma

Cosmetic: “Select Database” is mispelled.

The event is added to Scheduled Tasks but it is not running automatically. How to fix this? Thanks.

peterlaursen
      Participant
      Quote:
      The event is added to Scheduled Tasks but it is not running automatically. How to fix this?

This is not an issue with SQLyog but an issue with the Windows' Scheduler. It is a wellknown issue with the Windows' Scheduler that it does not work properly if a job is assigned to a user account that has no password associated with it. Try choosing a user account that has a password.

Of course it could be a problem with your System Clock as well!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.