Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Save Visual Data Compare Job

forums forums SQLyog Using SQLyog Save Visual Data Compare Job

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mitch
      Participant

SQLyog 11.11 32 bit

Wine 1.4

Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit

I really like the Visual Data Comparison Wizard. The first panel of the dialog indicates that I can browse for a saved VDC job, but I can't find anywhere to save such a job once I have created the comparison. There are some comparisons that I perform frequently and would like to save some time, but I just can't figure out how.

What am I missing?

sathish

Hello,

You would have to generate and save the jobfile using Database Synchronization Wizard and you can use the same jobfile for Visual Data Comparison.

Regards,

Sathish

sathish

We have added this in our issue tracker here: https://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=1932 We will schedule this according to priority.

Mitch
      Participant

I didn't see where in the Database Synchronization Wizard to save a job file either.

Can you post a sample job file, so that I can create one manually to use until this issue is addressed?

sathish

The sample job-files are there in a folder SJASchemas in your installation directory. You can use datasync-alltables.xml or datasync-seltables.xml for your reference.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.