Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Save import job?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      dogbody

Is this forum moderated?

The ODBC import works great, I would like to be able to run the same import each week to update my data. When I choose to save the import as a sql file it actually saves the insert statements for each individual record instead of the overall operation, eg copy from this table, copy from that, ignore this column, do my work for me, etc.

It would be great to be able to create the job in the ODBC import wizard and have it save the job to a file that I can then schedule to run regularly, preferably from the command line or another method that allows the use of windows task scheduler and no user intervention.

Ritesh
      Quote:
      Is this forum moderated?

Defintately, it is 😀

Quote:
      It would be great to be able to create the job in the ODBC import wizard and have it save the job to a file that I can then schedule to run regularly, preferably from the command line or another method that allows the use of windows task scheduler and no user intervention.

This feature is already in our TO-DO list and SQLyog will support it in one of the next releases.

dogbody

Cool Bananas!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.