Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Roadmap Monyog

forums forums Monyog Monyog Comments Roadmap Monyog

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      hanskind

Hello,

I'm very surprised on how MONyog is progressing. As a MySql DBA for 10 years, I'm wondering what your roadmap for MONyog is.

The reason I'm asking is that MySql did release there “Monitoring and Advisory Service” last year. A tool that I needed desperately, but comes with a high price tag.

So the question I got for you is, will MONyog include the monitoring and advisory service like MySql has put in there (platinum) product, and what will be your pricing scheme once you have released the product for GA.

peterlaursen
      Participant

Actually we origninally planned to release 1.0 beta1 this week but decided to spend a few more days on some GUI improvements.

It is 99% certain that we release the beta next week and 1.0 FINAL (including lot of new features + documentation) in a few weeks after.

hanskind

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply. Looking forward for the beta release.

You reply doesn't address the question in my posting, what's the roadmap, and how does MONyog compare to the monitoring and advisory services by MySql.

Will MONyog eventually include the same and more features, regarding monitoring and advisory|?

peterlaursen
      Participant

That information will be available too on our website when the beta is released. We are working on it right now actually.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.