Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Rfe: Remember Options In Installer

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Rfe: Remember Options In Installer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      larsen
      Participant

Hi,

the installer always forgets where I want shortcuts created, so I have to uncheck all of them at every update. Would be nice if that could be remembered. You can have a look at Filezilla´s NSIS script:

Filezilla NSIS

needed Memento.nsh

Lars

larsen
      Participant

*push* =)

Aparna

Hi Larsen,

Thank you for your suggestion. This has been added to our issue tracker. Please check the link below to view the same:

http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=1430

This needs to be discussed with the other team members and would be taken up on a priority basis.

We will inform you once this is done.

Thank you,

Aparna

larsen
      Participant

Hi,

I also posted this in the bug, but haven´t gotten a response so far:

I would like to implement this feature, but it seems the installer is not part of the SVN repository. Could you please provide me with the needed files?

Lars

peterlaursen
      Participant

We will add the 'memory' to the installer. Probably already in 9.6 planned for mid next week. But as you already know you will need to install twice after that (first install will create a registry key – only second install will be able to read the settings)

larsen
      Participant

Hi,

anything new to this? If you could provide me with the NSIS script, I would be happy to implement the needed memento settings.

Lars

larsen
      Participant

*push*

vishal.pr

Hello larsen,

This has been fixed in the current development tree. Will be available v10 Beta1.

ashwin

SQLyog v10 Beta1 is available now with this fix. Refer: http://www.webyog.com/blog/2012/05/04/sqlyog-mysql-gui-10-0-beta-1-released/

Quote:
      When upgrading, the installer will now remember what shortcuts were created previously.
      peterlaursen
      Participant

.. and you will have to install TWICE to see it. It has effect when the new installer upgrades an installation created with the new installer (and not when the new installer upgrades an installation created with the old installer).

larsen
      Participant

Confirmed to be working as expected now. Thx! =)

peterlaursen
      Participant

Actually with version 10.0 we changed a little how this is stored. So when upgarding to 10.0 you will need to install twice again to see this. Sorry for this, but now future upgrades should not remove it.

larsen
      Participant

Yes, I simply ran the setup process twice (with the same version). No problem =)

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.