Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Restoring Lost Queries After Auto Session Restore Failed

forums forums SQLyog Using SQLyog Restoring Lost Queries After Auto Session Restore Failed

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      istoeckel

First of all, great product, I’m impressed that even this scenario i’m about to describe is convered 😎

After first starting the PC and starting SQLyog (and other programs), because of having connectivity issues I was presented with a warning dialog saying that my session was auto-saved to whatever path and was not restored because of connectivity issues. Clicked OK (shouldn’t have 😕 ), went on to fixing connectivity issues. After that i remembered the dialog from SQLyog and realised i didn’t copy or didn’t remember the before menioned path.

Is there any default folder / location I should look into? I remember it hat an extension containing ‘sql’ but it’s a way to generic thing to lookup on my huge C: drive 🙁

Can anybody tell me where to start looking (i’ve tried the obvious My Documents and the installation path)?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

peterlaursen
      Participant

You can open the ’emergency-saved’ session from the menu .. file .. open session savepoint. The file was saved to your ‘user profile’ (C:Users{user}AppDataRoamingSQLyog). I don’t remember the filename but will inform shortly. 

Kartik Grover
      Spectator

The filename would be connrestore_backup.ysav. (C:Users{user}AppDataRoamingSQLyogconnrestore_backup.ysav)

istoeckel

Thanks dudes a lot 😎 It worked!

You’re a lifesaver

sanoj0471
      Participant

Hello,

I am facing a problem while restoring SQLyogconnrestore_backup.ysav file. Not restored all sessions.

Is there a way to restore all tabs?

Also, Is there a way to read the queries from that file in a readable format.

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.