Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Restoring From Sql File Gives Error Code 5: Out Of Memory Error

forums forums SQLyog Sync tools, Migration, Scheduled Backup and Notifications Restoring From Sql File Gives Error Code 5: Out Of Memory Error

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      dbachacha

Hi,

I am trying to restore data from a backup taken with the following configuration on WIndows 2008 64 bit server:

1. CHUNK SIZE: 1000000

2. BULK INSERT: Yes

3. BULK SIZE not specified – default is 1000M for max_packet_Size and net length is 16M on the database server.

The server where I am trying to restore the data from the sql file is running on 32 bit Windows 2008 and also has max_packet_size = 1000M and 16M as the net buffer length.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

ashwin

Hello,

Can you please tell your MySQL version(SELECT VERSION()), SQLyog version(Help->About) and connection method(Direct/HTTP/SSH)?

Attach the screenshot of the program window when you get the error. Also, attach the MySQL configuration file (my.ini/my.cnf). You can also create a support ticket by mailing us to [email protected].

Regards,

Ashwin A

peterlaursen
      Participant

Try to specify a BULK size. It is the client that runs out of memory – not the server.

Refer: http://www.webyog.com/faq/content/24/101/en/about-chunks-and-bulks.html

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.