Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Request: Name Query Editor

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Request: Name Query Editor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      DAE51D

I think it would be helpful if we could rename the Query tabs (CTRL+T). Currently if your right click on them, all you can do is Close them. If you load a .sql file, the tab has the name of the file, but there's no way to rename a new tab that I see, and creating files just to change a name is overkill.

I'm using SQLYog Ultimate 8.4

Shalmali
      'DAE51D' wrote on '17:

I think it would be helpful if we could rename the Query tabs (CTRL+T). Currently if your right click on them, all you can do is Close them. If you load a .sql file, the tab has the name of the file, but there's no way to rename a new tab that I see, and creating files just to change a name is overkill.

I'm using SQLYog Ultimate 8.4

Thank you for your suggestion!! We will be glad to consider this feature in our discussions.

Will keep you updated on this thread.

Thanks!

Shalmali

navyashree.r

Hi,

Thanks for your request. Many users have requested for this valuable feature. Added here in our tracker,

http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=29

We will discuss about the priority with my team and keep you updated on this.

Best Regards,

Navya

DAE51D

Seriously, this has been requested for OVER FIVE YEARS (Sep 10, 200) and in SQLYog 9.30 I still can not rename the Query tabs. *sigh* 😮

sfelf

I would like to add a +1 on this request as well. This would be incredibly helpful.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.