Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Replication Monitoring

forums forums Monyog Using Monyog Replication Monitoring

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

The replication monitor is not giving any details but my master and slave is connected and even the replication is working. While looking at the replication tab everything seems fine but the replication monitor is not giving any details. The query i ran on my slave is as follows : – 

show status like ‘slave%’;

+

+

+

| Variable_name              | Value    |

+

+

+

| Slave_connections          | 0        |

| Slave_heartbeat_period     | 1800.000 |

| Slave_open_temp_tables     | 0        |

| Slave_received_heartbeats  | 13       |

| Slave_retried_transactions | 0        |

| Slave_running              | ON       |

| Slave_skipped_errors       | 0        |

| Slaves_connected           | 0        |

| Slaves_running             | 1        |

+

+

+

What is the error?? Why cant i see any details in replication monitor??

saksham_ahuja
      Participant

Please check in MONyog if you have selected Yes for the This is a replication server(Edit Server->Advanced Settings->Replication) option for your Replication server.

Also this option requires that the MySQL user has “Super” or “Replication Client” global privilege.

I have given all privileges to the replication user and also on the the slave the required setting is set to ‘YES’. 

pankajk1608

Hello Palash,

The query used by you is “show status like ‘slave%'”; which will give a different output than “SHOW SLAVE STATUS”. We use the query “SHOW SLAVE STATUS” on the slave server to fetch all the replication related data and display it in the Monitors tab. Please let us know if you are getting values for the counters in MONyog in the replication tab, which uses the query “SHOW SLAVE STATUS”.

Regards,

Pankaj

Hi Pankaj

the replication tab is showing the correct configuration(eg slave_io_running=YES and slave_sql_running=YES ) and is also giving the correct host. Actually SHOW SLAVE STATUS is giving me the correct status.

pankajk1608

Hello Palash,

Can you please send us the screenshot of the Monitors tab for the replication group, and also send us the screenshot if you are getting any console error on the page. Right click any where on the monitors tab -> inspect element -> console -> send us the screenshot if you have any error logged. Please send us the MONyog.log file, or better create a ticket at “[email protected]” and attach the log file, and will take it forward from there.

Regards,

Pankaj

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.