Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Relationships Between Tables

forums forums SQLyog Query Builder and Schema Designer Relationships Between Tables

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Stephan123

Hello !

In my project I need to use 'MyISAM' tables.

Unfortunately these tables do not support foreign keys.

How can I display the dependencies of these tables in the designer?

I think of a dotted line.

Who can help with information ?

Your sincerly

Stephan

kushal

Hi ,

which is the version you are using ?

Regards

Kushal

peterlaursen
      Participant

In SQLyog Schema Designer this is not possible. The documentation says:

Whatever you add or change from the Schema Designer will be stored to the database exactly the same way as when you work with the menu's of the program. There is no need to 'upload', 'apply', 'synchronize' the LAYOUT or anything like that. SQLyog Schema Designer is a graphical implementation of direct client functionalities. We work with the database that we are connected to – not with any kind of 'model' internal for the program“. So what is see in the Schema Designer is *what is in the database*.

There also is no option for user to draw his own graphics on top of the 'Layout'. (be it lines, text boxes with comments or whatever). We have discussed this before but we have no plans of implementing such in the foreseeable future.

peterlaursen
      Participant

I have added this here: http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=1642

But don't expect it soon.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.