Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Refresh Button Not Enabled

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Refresh Button Not Enabled

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Mitch
      Participant

SQLyog Ultimate 9.51

Ubuntu 10.10 64 Bit

WINE 1.2.2

Refresh button is not enabled in the results tab. See attached screen shot.

peterlaursen
      Participant

This is per design, actually. The elements appearing in DATA and RESULT tabs are the same even though they don't all apply both places.

In RESULT tab we display results of a query entered by user. To refresh just exceute again (green arrow icon or F9). In DATA tab however it is transparent what query is executed to populate the tab and the query was not entered in the editor.

Mitch
      Participant

But there seems to be some queries where the refresh button is enabled. See attached screen shot.

ashwin
      Quote:
      But there seems to be some queries where the refresh button is enabled. See attached screen shot.

The Refresh button is enabled here because there is no LIMIT in the query. Also, in Preferences->Others->'Enable Autopaging in Result tab' should be enabled. When there is a LIMIT in the query then the Limit Rows and Refresh will be disabled.

Mitch
      Participant

I understand the “Limit rows” being disabled when the query has a LIMIT, but it doesn't make sense to me for the Refresh button to be disabled simply because of a LIMIT.

ashwin
      Quote:
      I understand the “Limit rows” being disabled when the query has a LIMIT, but it doesn't make sense to me for the Refresh button to be disabled simply because of a LIMIT.

This is by design actually. But we will discuss in the next team meeting about 'enabling Refresh button when there is a LIMIT in the query' and update here.

ashwin

Hi Mitch,

Quote:

This will be fixed in SQLyog v10. Refresh button will not be disabled when there is a LIMIT in the query. I have added this in our issue-tracker here: http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=1759

We will update you once SQLyog v10 is released with this fix(probably in mid-March).

Thank you for your suggestion.

Regards,

Ashwin

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.