Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Read Only to Edit mode fails on first try

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Read Only to Edit mode fails on first try

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      [email protected]
      Participant

I use SQLYOG under Wine on Kubuntu 16.04. It works almost as well as the older version I was using before the upgrade in December. (v9 to v12). Since the upgrade almost every time I do a query then use the Edit mode where I change from Read Only to a table it fails the first time I try to submit my changes by clicking off of the row.

“You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘WHERE FIELD=’Lng’ AND (Extra LIKE ‘%VIRTUAL%’ OR Extra LIKE ‘%STORED%’ OR Extra ‘ at line 1”

If I try again it works. Sometimes it crashes.

I am using mysql 4 (we are stuck with it for a while longer). Since the second attempt works I would think it’s not a mysql 4 compatibility issue but perhaps the way the system is trying to verify something?

[email protected]
      Participant

I am using SQLYog 12.4.1 64bit and mysql 4.1.22 64bit on CentOS

Sibin A S

Hi,

We can reproduce this issue at our end. We are fixing this, and the fix can be expected in the next release. We have also replied you in the ticket that you have created

Regards,
      Sibin

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.