Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Question / Suggestion Regarding Query Tabs In Sqlyog

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog Comments Question / Suggestion Regarding Query Tabs In Sqlyog

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      marcm

I often use multiple connections to multiple databases when I use SQLyog. I often have multiple query tabs open, filled with relevant queries. However, whenever I need to restart my machine, I need to save out everything or lose it. It would be AWESOME if there was the ability to just close SQLyog and then have it autoload those same query tabs when restarting SQLyog and/or when reconnecting to a particular database connection.

If you can already do this, please let me know!

Aparna

Hi,

Thank you for using SQLyog and thanks for your suggestion. Well as of now you need to save the data individually in each of the query tabs before closing SQLyog. I have added this in the issue tracker. Please go through the link below to view the same:

http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=954

We will discuss this in the next team meeting and take this up based on the priority assigned. We will inform you once this has been taken up.

Thanks and Regards,

Aparna

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.