Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Proper Executable Version Identification

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Proper Executable Version Identification

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      ruirib

Lately my OS Firewall has been complaining rather frequently, when I run SQLYog. I found it strange that in those circumstances the firewall – Online Armor – identified the SQLYog version as 1.0.0.1, when I was sure I was running the latest. Today I finally got fed up with the repeated warnings and decided to check the SQLYog executable (not the installer – the executable, SQLYog.exe) and whaddya know, the version information is, indeed, 1.0.0.1. This happened not only with the latest and greatest (8.82) but with several previous versions.

So, please, WebYog, check the version number on your executable and fix this. Not a major issue, but rather annoying (and doesn't look too professional either).

Thank you.

peterlaursen
      Participant

Issue confirmed. Actually there are similar issues with sja.exe and some dll's.

My theory is that it happened when we started using Visual Studio 2010, but we will check this.

ruirib
      'peterlaursen' wrote:

Issue confirmed. Actually there are similar issues with sja.exe and some dll's.

My theory is that it happened when we started using Visual Studio 2010, but we will check this.

Yes, that would seem a likely cause.

Thank you for your reply :).

vishal.pr

Hi ruirib,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our notice. We've already changed this and starting from next public release the executables will have proper version number.

Regards,

Vishal P.R

Aparna

Hi,

We have released SQLyog 9.0 GA. The version information bug that you have reported has been fixed.

Thank you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.