Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Problem With Non-Standard Ssh Port

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Problem With Non-Standard Ssh Port

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jas

Hi guys, I think there is a possible problem creating SSH tunnel with non standard SSH port.

Port I am trying to connect is 2200 rather than port 22 on remote server.

It always responds with connection timeout error. Interesting thing is that I can login using putty.

any ideas.

Even though I am filling the values correctly and all other connections to my other remote servers are working fine because they use standard SSH port.

My iptables logs tells me that I am trying to connect through port 22 rather than 2200 which is wrong. I think possibly the value that I am entering i.e. 2200 is overriden by default value 22.

Any help will be much appreciated

Cheers

Jas

peterlaursen
      Participant

OK .. we will have to check this after the weekend.

But please tell what SQLyog version you are using.

Jas
      'peterlaursen' wrote:

OK .. we will have to check this after the weekend.

But please tell what SQLyog version you are using.

SQLYog Ultimate v9.51

ashwin

Hello,

We tried to reproduce this issue at our end, but we were unable to do it. After changing the SSH port, SQLyog could connect through the defined port successfully(Refer attached screen-shot). It could be a proxy/caching issue at your end. Could you post the sshd_config and ssh_config file here? If you don't want to post in public forums then you can create a support ticket by sending a mail to [email protected]. Also, please tell whether we could have a screen-sharing session using GoToMeeting to investigate the issue? Tell your timezone and preferred time for the meeting.

Regards,

Ashwin A

Jas
      'ashwin' wrote:

Hello,

We tried to reproduce this issue at our end, but we were unable to do it. After changing the SSH port, SQLyog could connect through the defined port successfully(Refer attached screen-shot). It could be a proxy/caching issue at your end. Could you post the sshd_config and ssh_config file here? If you don't want to post in public forums then you can create a support ticket by sending a mail to [email protected]. Also, please tell whether we could have a screen-sharing session using GoToMeeting to investigate the issue? Tell your timezone and preferred time for the meeting.

Regards,

Ashwin A

thanks for offering your help. problem has been fixed now. I used my actual domain name rather than IP address in the ssh host field to connect and everything seems to be working now.

thanks once again

SQLYog rocks! 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.