Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Problem: Monitoring Two Instances Of Mysql Running On The Same Machine

forums forums Monyog Monyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Problem: Monitoring Two Instances Of Mysql Running On The Same Machine

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I have two mysql instances running on the same machine, let's say test1 and test2 and I have set up monyog to monitor both and send me email in case memory goes above a certain threshold. Unfortunately I do not receive any alerts from one of the instances…

I am using v3.11, enterprise.

Notification setting are the following:

Send notifications over mail? Yes

Always send mails? No

Send alerts to: [email protected]

Minimum notification interval: 1 hr

Thank you for your help,

Olga

peterlaursen
      Participant

Please tell: except for this mail problem does MONyog seem to do everything else OK with both servers? Also please check 'register servers' page .. 'notifications settings' for the problematic server instance again.

peterlaursen wrote on Jul 28 2009, 12:46 PM:
      Please tell: except for this mail problem does MONyog seem to do everything else OK with both servers? Also please check 'register servers' page .. 'notifications settings' for the problematic server instance again.

I went through server notification settings and although it was showing “send notifications:” set to “Yes”, still clicked “save all” once again. It seems to be ok now. Looks like monyog got confused for sometime with 2 instances(perhaps when I added second instance? as it was the first instance which 'disappeared'), but now sees them both fine. I'll keep you posted if that happens again – will be able to provide more details (but hopefully won't have to :))

Thanks,

O

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.