Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Possible Bug With Real Time Monitoring In 6.2 And Group By

forums forums Monyog Monyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Possible Bug With Real Time Monitoring In 6.2 And Group By

Tagged: ,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      wat0075

I have the following error in my log file

ErrMsg:’performance_schema.stmt_history_long.SQL_TEXT’ isn’t in GROUP BY

[6.2] [2014-11-17 16:46:52] [Server: Test Cluster] sniffer.cpp(321) ErrCode:-1 ErrMsg:ExecuteAndStoreResult: Query execution failed

[6.2] [2014-11-17 16:47:52] [Server: Test Cluster] src/ymysql.cpp(696) ErrCode:2006 ErrMsg:MySQL server has gone away

[6.2] [2014-11-17 16:47:52] [Server: Test Cluster] src/ymysql.cpp(696) ErrCode:1055 

I think this might be due to my SQL_MODE  ( only full_group_by ) 

root@localhost[information_schema]> show variables like ‘sql_mode’;

+

+

+

| Variable_name | Value                                                                                                                                                                   |

+

+

+

| sql_mode      | ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY,STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,STRICT_ALL_TABLES,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,TRADITIONAL,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION |

+

+

+

1 row in set (0.00 sec)

siddhant

Hi,

The issue is reproducible with sql_mode=’ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY’ and we would fix this in the upcoming release.

The real-time in MONyog uses the SHOW FULL PROCESSLIST query and not the performance_schema database of the MySQL server and the issue is related to performance schema based sniffer and not real-time. If this is an urgent issue please feel free to write back to us at [email protected]

Regards,

Siddhant Tyagi

Team MONyog

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.