Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Plugin Could Not Be Loaded … Module Not Found.

forums forums SQLyog Using SQLyog Plugin Could Not Be Loaded … Module Not Found.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      reaton

MySQL has a plugin that allows user authentication against current user’s Windows credentials.  The plugin is ‘authentication_windows.dll’.  When I set this in my.ini file, I can then connect to mysql using a Windows group of which I’m a member of and I don’t have to enter a password.  This works great at the command prompt however when I try to connect using SQLyog, I get the following error message from SQLyog:

Error No. 2058

Plugin authentication_windows_client could not be loaded: The specified module could not be found.

The “authentication_windows_client” is a dll that is supposed to be loaded on the client side. Actually I think that SQLyog is looking for an older dll which has been replaced by MySQL with ‘libmysql.dll’.

How do I make SLQyog load the correct dll?  I’ve tried registering the dlls using regsvr32 but that didn’t work.

Kartik Grover
      Spectator

Hi

We have included clear text and dialog plugin but due to license issue we are not able to support window authentication plugin.

Regards

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.