Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Percentage Of Max Allowed Reached

forums forums Monyog Using Monyog Percentage Of Max Allowed Reached

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      mauso

Good afternoon,

I'm trying the software, and tells me Reached Percentage of max Allowed, when the average mysql connections are 20 and the limit is 3000, because I send this alarm?

Full Alarm:

Type Group Name Threshold Value Advice

Critical Current Connections Percentage of max allowed reached 85 100.03% 1. Make sure that you have a reasonable high value for max_connections.

2. Design your application such that a MySQL connection is kept open for a very short period of time.

3. Try pooling connections or switch to persistent connections to reduce the number of active MySQL connections. For example try using mysql_pconnect() instead of mysql_connect()

Thanks

peterlaursen
      Participant

Please try to execute the statements (from any client): 

SHOW GLOBAL STATUS LIKE 'Max_used_connections';

SHOW GLOBAL VARIABLES LIKE 'max_connections';

That is what MONyog does.  The formula is “Max_used_connections / max_connections”.

Note that this counter does not tell a shapshot of what situation is *now* – but tells what was the 'worst' situation in this respect that has occurred since server was restarted or FLUSH STATUS was executed.

mauso

Is true

thank

this problem is solved

'peterlaursen' wrote on '31:

That is what MONyog does.  The formula is “Max_used_connections / max_connections”.

Note that this counter does not tell a shapshot of what situation is *now* – but tells what was the 'worst' situation in this respect that has occurred since server was restarted or FLUSH STATUS was executed.

steven11

Yes the solution works. I had the same problem. This is very quick to do. Thank you. 😉

'peterlaursen' wrote:

Shalmali

We are working on clearing alerts with out executing FLUSH STATUS.

This feature should be out in the next few weeks.

–Shalmali

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.