Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Password Obfuscation = Sqlyog.ini

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog Localization and Source Code Discussions Password Obfuscation = Sqlyog.ini

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Troy Shank

Im trying to create a php based script that can take plain text passwords ( from a db), and convert them to the same obfuscation as contained in the sqlyog.ini.

Im working to generate the contents of the sqlyog.ini file via a php script that can be distributed to users in my group. As i do not want to give them plaintext user / password.

I need to know what method of obfusction is used in this file.

For example –

Password=OrK5Ojiwubm7tzky = this password is testpass

peterlaursen
      Participant

You have a PM!

timmerk

Could you please send me a PM as well with this information? I need to decrypt a password that we lost the password to, but have it saved in SQLyog.

Thanks!

timmerk

Nevermind, I didn't realize the source code was available. Thanks!

kevin.faderl

Hi,

we have the same problem, lost the password but still saved in SQLyog. Please help – it's urgent!

Many thanks,

Kevin

peterlaursen
      Participant

Please create a ticket at http://www.webyog.com/support

zong

Hi,

I have a similar problem. An old obfuscated password stored in SQLYog.ini that I need to retrieve. Can anyone help?

peterlaursen
      Participant

You can send a mail to [email protected] and we can reverse engineer the password to a clear text password for you.

We don't want to publish the obfuscation algorithm used here in the Forums.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.