Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

'paging' In Data Tab

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests 'paging' In Data Tab

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      peterlaursen
      Participant

Ian Warner wrote as a comment in the FAQ:

http://www.webyog.com/faq/35_127_en.html

“Hi This may be true but it seems I cant even page through the data record set on the table tab! Even PHPMyAdmin does that. If I am missing something the please let me know – the only way i can seem to do it is by altering the Limit numbers and refresh. Its all well and good having features that you know 90% of your users wont use but lets concentrate on providing features that you know the 10% WILL use – surely this will make your product much better and then give you bragging rights! Ian!

This is a very nice request I think! Especially when working with BIG datasets.

peterlaursen
      Participant

Implementation idea!

peterlaursen
      Participant

and with a stop button …

TomBez
      peterlaursen wrote on Sep 17 2006, 04:10 AM:
      and with a stop button …

and what should a stop-button actually do? stop the query when you forgot to uncheck “Show all”? if yes than a big ++ for that 🙂

another possibilty would be, autofetching rows, when scroll down to the end (a smarter way and you won't need so many buttons).

peterlaursen
      Participant

“another possibilty would be, autofetching rows, when scroll down to the end”

that would be the ideal solution. I 'data window' proces/thread as a layer between the GUI and the data base. That is a complete architecture change and will take much more time to prepare.

If you did not notice the 'check all' now (beta3) disables when you are switching tables. But still you may INTENTIONALLY 'show all' and experience that it takes much longer time than you expected. There is no way to stop the loading as of now.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.