Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

"other Colors" Not Working

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests "other Colors" Not Working

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Mitch
      Participant

SQLyog Ultimate 11.5 64 bit

Wine 1.6.2

Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit

In the connection dialog, advanced tab, Background Color list, the “Other Colors…” entry does not work.  Nothing happens when it is clicked.

sathish

Hello,

We are unable to reproduce this. It is working fine for us. Could you please tell us are you getting the pop-up dialog after clicking on other colors? 

Also could you please try changing the color from Object browser?

Regards,

Sathish

Mitch
      Participant

I do not get the pop-up dialog after clicking on other colors. I have not been able to do anything to make it appear.

How do you change color from the Object browser?

sathish

Hello,

You would have to right click on the host name in the object browser and select ‘change object color’. Also could you please restart your machine once and check if this is reproducible?

Regards,

Sathish 

Mitch
      Participant

I do have the same problem in the Object Browser “change object color” dialog.

The problem persists across machine restarts.  It is very reproducible.

sathish

Hello,

We were able to reproduce this issue in some wine environments. We have added this here: https://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=1559 Thanks for reporting.

Regards,

Sathish

WaveTyler

Hello,

Any further progress on this issue?  The same issue applies to the [ Foreground Color ] and [ Background Color ] buttons in the Fonts & Editor Settings tab.  Not that it’s a “huge” deal, but I like to change the background color away from white.  I’ve tried lots of different things to get this to work, but so far no luck.  (i.e. changing Libraries options for comdlg32)

Thanks.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.