Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Only Os/system Monitors For Selected Server

forums forums Monyog Monyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Only Os/system Monitors For Selected Server

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      meDavid

When monitoring a project I usually have a web server and a database server. To have the CPU/Memory/IO charts in the same Dashboard I add them both to Monyog, but don't use the MySQL monitoring on the web server (as it has no database). It would be nice if I would not need to configure a mysql server per se and would not have the mysql related charts for this server in my dashboard / processlist

Mahesh

You can Disable MySQL related charts from “Manage Dashboard charts” page.

Open Dashboard page –> On top-right corner you will see a link “Manage Dashboard Charts” click on it.

Now Select charts you do not want to see in Dashboard page and –> Click on “Disable”,

Similarly you can enable system related other charts from same page.

Note: These changes will be applied to all servers not specific to a particular server selected on Dashboard page,

Customization of charts on Dashboard page at server level is not implemented.

meDavid

See it as a feature request. I know that I can change the selected charts, but I still would like to see the mysql related charts for the db server and I don't want to see the app server in the processlist.

Mahesh

I have added this feature request to our issue tracking system.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.