Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

New Scripts For Monyog

forums forums Monyog Using Monyog New Scripts For Monyog

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      shawn_h

Good program! However, are you developing new scripts to be added to the mix of default scripts. I'd be interested in knowing if there are additional scripts than can be added to customize the app. I know that there is a “Customize” section but it would be nice if there will be plugin scripts that can pasted into this area. Or maybe even an area where different people can post their own scripts. Also, an explanation of how things are done within this “Customize” area would be great as well.

Thanks for doing a great job with sqlyog and this!

Shawn H.

Rohit

Yes. You can cut and paste you scripts into the default scripts. A better way would be to add them in the separate file available for customization (mycounters.js).

We are buidling a sophisticated dev. environment to allow easy merge/integration of user defined counters/advisors.

jodrell
      Rohit wrote on Mar 14 2007, 08:38 AM:
      Yes. You can cut and paste you scripts into the default scripts. A better way would be to add them in the separate file available for customization (mycounters.js).

I've just installed MONyog on linux . . . where would I find/add mycounters.js in order to be able to add my own scripts?

Manoj

Hi,

In the MONyog interface goto Tools->Customize, from the left pane you can select the appropriate group to edit, if the counter is your own I suggest you add it in “mycounters – custom” group.

pfaro
      Manoj wrote on May 28 2008, 11:21 AM:
      Hi,

In the MONyog interface goto Tools->Customize, from the left pane you can select the appropriate group to edit, if the counter is your own I suggest you add it in “mycounters – custom” group.

I'm tring too, to add some reports, but I only manage to add one by group. Even for mycounters.

Is it possible to add more than one report by group ?

Mahesh

Yes you can add multiple counters ( reports ) for a group as well as you can add more than one group in the same mycounters.js file.

(see the screenshot attached below which shows an example of two counters in a same group).

pfaro
      Mahesh wrote on Nov 4 2008, 11:15 AM:
      Yes you can add multiple counters ( reports ) for a group as well as you can add more than one group in the same mycounters.js file.

(see the screenshot attached below which shows an example of two counters in a same group).

Thank you Mahesh.

I was thinking that it was not possible to have more than 1 object by report.

Great !

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.