Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Move To Another Pc

forums forums SQLyog Using SQLyog Move To Another Pc

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Zaph
      Participant

I sent 2 emails without any response, so I’ll try it here…

I purchased SQLYog a while back, and got numerous updates. I’ve just finished installing all my software on my new computer, but I can’t use those updates because my license is invalid for them. All I can use now is version 9.32, while the last version in my payed subscription is 12.16.

So – how can I get 12.16 to work on my new PC?

Kartik Grover
      Spectator

Hi Zaph,

Please write us to [email protected] or [email protected]. We will look into it surely. We cannot discuss any licence issues here on the forums for security reasons. If you have sent any emails to anyone of these mail IDs, may I please know which one did you write to? We will look into how was this missed.

Regards

Zaph
      Participant

I sent one (not two, my bad memory) to [email protected] at january 12th, 14:39 CET in response to an expiration email.

Hi Zaph,

Unfortunately, we’re unable to track any email that you’re referring. It may be a case that it could have been lost in our spam/junk folders.

Please could you call me at +1(408)-675-6814 or email me at [email protected], I’d love to get this sorted for you ASAP.

Regards,

Abhishek Sharma

Manager- Key Accounts

Zaph
      Participant

Thanks – I just sent you an email!

Zaph
      Participant

Solved – thanks again, Abhishek!

hossam-abdelkader
      Participant

I think you guys stopped supporting customers.
      I’ve already writte three emails but no response at all.
      Do you still selling that software?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.