Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Monyog Deploy

forums forums Monyog Monyog Deployment Monyog Deploy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Srikar

Friends,

I am new Joining in the company,New to Admin roles but familiar with MYSQL, earlier Developer to me have migrated MS-SQL2008 Database into MYSQL using 2 tools MYSQL Migration tool kit for Data and SQL ways for objects(Stored Procedures…).At first sight i noticed there are several Issues with SQL queries and procedures in Migrated tables.I want to track those issues/errors/performance involved each one of SQL Query in MYSQL.I found MonYog tool is the ideal choice, how can i connect MYSQL table query to Manlog and possible solution. Help me to solve this, i have around 50 tables in one database how much time each one of the table(query) will take to track Errors.

Thanks

peterlaursen
      Participant

You write

1) “Earlier Developer to me have migrated MS-SQL2008 Database into MYSQL using 2 tools MYSQL Migration tool kit for Data and SQL ways for objects(Stored Procedures…)”. “MYSQL Migration tool kit* migtration toolkit has been discontinue several years ago. Additionally we cannot comment on it. it is not our tool. SQLyog/SJA will import table data – it will not even attempt to migrate 'stored programs' of any kind.

2) “At first sight i noticed there are several Issues with SQL queries and procedures in Migrated tables”. Undoubtedly. SQL syntax is not the same in MS SQL server and MySQL. In particular not for “strored programs”. You should expect to spend quite a lot of effort to rewrite Stored Procedures (and Triggers). I don't belive any tool can do it automatically (and I would not trust anyone telling that their tools can).

3) “.I found MonYog tool is the ideal choice, how can i connect MYSQL table query to Manlog (you mena “MONyog” I guess?) and possible solution.”. You could use the Query Analyzer to spot performance issues. Did you read the documentation at http://www.webyog.com/doc/MONyog/Log_Analyzer_introduction.htm (and its subpages) ?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.