Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Mom (monyog Object Model)

forums forums Monyog Monyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Mom (monyog Object Model)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      lefred

Hello, I'd test MONyog to monitor a replication, but I can only create customization using the global variables and global status. I'd like to know what are the other attributes and methods of the MOM or where I could find it.

I saw in the binary file of MONyog that the show slave status statement is used and I'd like to use its output.

I some body can provide me help on this.

Thx

lefred

lefred wrote on May 8 2007, 03:57 PM:
      Hello, I'd test MONyog to monitor a replication, but I can only create customization using the global variables and global status. I'd like to know what are the other attributes and methods of the MOM or where I could find it.

I saw in the binary file of MONyog that the show slave status statement is used and I'd like to use its output.

I some body can provide me help on this.

Thx

lefred

Hi,

Currently MONyog Object Model (MOM) supports Global status, Global variables and System counters (for CPU usage , Memory usage, etc).

We have a plan to add support for monitoring replication. But at this time I am not sure when it will be available in MONyog.

Sabyasachi.

Rohit

We plan to add replication monitoring in the first GA version of MONyog (Version 1.0). It is another 4-6 weeks away.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.