Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Manage Privileges Not Working On Tables And Procs

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Manage Privileges Not Working On Tables And Procs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      ggenereux

Hello,

In the manage Privileges For Users dialog, I cannot get the Table/View and Procedure/Function tabs to list any options and of course change permissions at that level. I am using SQLYog812 ent. and MYSQL Version is 5.1.34 and am connecting as root.

I think this was working in earlier release of SQLyog or is there something else I need to change.

Thanks much,

Grant

peterlaursen
      Participant

It works fine for me on MySQL 5.1.36 (and any MySQL version).

Is it this dialogue? It does not look like this for you?

[attachment=1212:workshere.jpg]

ggenereux
      peterlaursen wrote on Jul 1 2009, 09:43 AM:
      It works fine for me on MySQL 5.1.36 (and any MySQL version).

Is it this dialogue? It does not look like this for you?

[attachment=1212:workshere.jpg]

Yes, that's the dialog. Except that for me the two lower panels, both in the Table/View, and Procedure/Function tabs are empty. It does not matter if I change the Username selection or the database selection.

[attachment=1213:sqlyogpermission.png]

Thanks

Grant

navyashree.r

Hi,

We are looking into this issue and update the status once done. Thank You for reporting.

Regards,

Navya

peterlaursen
      Participant

We will have to find out if this is a server-side or client-side problem (or both).

Do you have access to another computer where you can install SQLyog and another server you can connect to? If you don't have already please try to install a MySQL server on your local machine.

ggenereux
      peterlaursen wrote on Jul 2 2009, 05:26 AM:
      We will have to find out if this is a server-side or client-side problem (or both).

Do you have access to another computer where you can install SQLyog and another server you can connect to? If you don't have already please try to install a MySQL server on your local machine.

OK, I've tried this on a different machine; Win XP Pro X64

Clean install of MYSQL 5.1.36 Community (x64) and SQL Yog GUI v8.12 on this machine ( client and server on the same PC)

I get the same result. This is not at all an urgent issue for me.

Thanks again.

peterlaursen
      Participant

1) Is there a chance that the two machines you have tried have the same software installed causing this?

2) Was it possible to arrange temporary access to MySQL for us to one of those machines?

ggenereux
      peterlaursen wrote on Jul 3 2009, 02:16 AM:
      1) Is there a chance that the two machines you have tried have the same software installed causing this?

2) Was it possible to arrange temporary access to MySQL for us to one of those machines?

Sure, no problem. Please contact me by email.

Thanks

Grant

navyashree.r
      ggenereux wrote on Jul 6 2009, 01:50 AM:
      Sure, no problem. Please contact me by email.

Hi,

Can you please create private ticket for further verification and also provide details for temporary accessing to MySQL for us to one of those machines ?

http://www.webyog.com/support/ttx.cgi

Thank You

Regards,

Navya

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.