Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Manage Indexes Dialog Box Is Borken

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Manage Indexes Dialog Box Is Borken

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      smine
      Participant

SQLyog Ultimate v8.6 RC2 under Windows XP SP3. i right-click a table name in the Object Browser and select Manage Indexes… then click New… button. The Create New Index In… dialog box appears but the list of columns is misplaced and unreadable, as seen in the attached screenshot.

the columns are present in the list because if i blindly select something from that tiny list and click Apply, an index is created, however it would be nice to see the list of columns smile.gif

vishal.pr

Hi,

The issue has been added to our issue tracker.

Please refer to http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=1443

Thank you for reporting.

Regards,

Vishal P.R

Khushboo

Hi Smine,

Sorry for the late reply.

We tried to reproduce your case, but it never happened to us. Please tell us your monitor resolution and size.

You can also try to resize the Create Index Dialog(see the screen shot) and check whether this solves your issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Khushboo

Khushboo

Hi Smine,

Please try this special build and let us know if the issue still persists.

You can download the build from here:

SQLyog Community

If you have not resized the dialog till now (as I had asked in my previous post), then please try this build first.

Thank You.

Regards,

Khushboo

smine
      Participant
      'Khushboo' wrote on '17:

Please try this special build and let us know if the issue still persists.

If you have not resized the dialog till now (as I had asked in my previous post), then please try this build first.

i am sorry (happy?) to report that yesterday i upgraded to 8.6 RC3 and now i no longer see the problem on any tables (neither existing nor newly created).

peterlaursen
      Participant

The fix was included (silently) in RC3 – so that is OK! Thanks for your feedback.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.