Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Linux 64bit Binary?

forums forums Monyog Monyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Linux 64bit Binary?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      successor

I wanted to evaluate MONyog and tried to install the non-rpm linux version on our monitoring-server (Gentoo, AMD64). At first the start script couldn't find the zlib library since it doesn't seem to recognize the lib64/ path. After editing the script accordingly the following message is returned:

Code:
      ./MONyog-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libz.so.1: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

Am I right in my assumption, that the downloadable linux evaluation version of MONyog is not runnable under a 64bit Linux? Are there plans to release such a version?

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in MONyog.

We are planning to release MONyog 1.1 (beta) next week.

We'll support 64 bit systems from that version.

successor wrote on Sep 13 2007, 10:51 AM:
      I wanted to evaluate MONyog and tried to install the non-rpm linux version on our monitoring-server (Gentoo, AMD64). At first the start script couldn't find the zlib library since it doesn't seem to recognize the lib64/ path. After editing the script accordingly the following message is returned:

Code:
      ./MONyog-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libz.so.1: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

Am I right in my assumption, that the downloadable linux evaluation version of MONyog is not runnable under a 64bit Linux? Are there plans to release such a version?

successor

Great, I'll postpone the evaluation until the release. Thank you for the information.

peterlaursen
      Participant

additional: Whether MONyog 32bit will run with a 64 bit Linux depends on the distribution and whether 32 bit libraries are available.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.