Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Line number identification …

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Line number identification …

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      peterlaursen
      Participant

attached a pic showing a MySQL database opened in Openoffice 2 BETA. Red arrow pointing to two numbers that identify the row no. and the total amount of rows. Something like that requested for SQLyog (and for the planned GUI query generator)

The reason for this request is that when you have a DB or query showing hundreds or thousands of rows, it is very practical to be able to scroll away from a row and to be able to find that row again easily. That's difficult with SQLyog as of now.

I am perfectly well aware that this number is not an “absolute” identification of the row's position in the database (if that term makes sense at all!), but just a identification of on which line it is displayed. That will changed with other filter- and sort criteria. And what you see at the pic actually is a MySQL ver. 5 VIEW where records in the database are GROUP'ed …

… but still: the line numbers here are very practical with such a big resultset!

Ritesh

Thanks.

I have forwarded your issue to my development team.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.