Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

limit in view data

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests limit in view data

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      lewell

would it be possible to indicate a limit before viewing data for a large table instead of modifying/indicating the query in the SQL editor

Ritesh

Go to the installation directory of SQLyog. You will find SQLyog.ini. In the SQLYOG section there will two fields LowLimit and HighLimit. Change those limits to reflect in SQLyog.

As of now you cannot change it through SQLyog GUI Interface.

lewell

i didn't find the LowLimit, HighLimit field in the ini file, but i was able to put it on my own and it worked, i hope we could indicate a limit in future version of sqlYog, by the way this is the first time i tried using sqlYog and its much faster and more powerful than mySQL-Front.(i guess!) 😮

Ritesh

We are in the process of making SQLyog completely configurable in one of the future releases.

pbwebguy

I nominate this as a must have feature. The default limit of 5000 is overkill…

Ritesh

This feature will be implemented in SQLyog 4.1.

Ritesh

Good news! This feature will be available in v4.0.

Ritesh

The above feature has been added in v4.0 Release Candidate 1. Check out: http://www.webyog.com/forums/index.php?act…&st=0#entry3909

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.