Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Left Menu Re-sizing Under Firefox

forums forums Monyog Monyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Left Menu Re-sizing Under Firefox

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

This is difficult to explain.

I am experiencing a problem under firefox browser, the width of the menu re-sizes, and this can produce a weid animation effect, with the OnMouseOver events.

You move the move over a menu item below “MyISAM Key Cache”, it re-draws, but the menu width changes and a new menu item is now under the mouse, it re-draws, the menu width changes back, and the original menu item is again under the mouse, loop until “hell freezes over”

It s a nice effect, it happens when I have three servers displayed across the page.

It seems to be caused by the “MyISAM Key Cache” menu item either being word wrapped to two lines, or being displayed on one line, moving all the menu items below it up or down while the mouse stays put.

Bruce Leister

p.s. if does the same thing under IE, but I can not get the endless swapping effect that Firefox displays

peterlaursen
      Participant

Not difficult to understand! It was one issue while we were developing and we know this issue.

Basically you are supposed to move the mouse!

But we are considering different solutions.

What does “loop until “hell freezes over”” mean ??

It means it loops forever – (a nice animation swapping from page to page as the menu items change) or until I move the mouse

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.