Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Keyboard Shortcut To Change Query Tabs?

forums forums SQLyog Using SQLyog Keyboard Shortcut To Change Query Tabs?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ritesh

Any plans for that?

I know Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2 etc. are used to hide various windows but I would much prefer it to move between query tabs. I run my monitor on pretty decent screen size so hiding windows….ummm…not that required.

peterlaursen
      Participant

you are right. we have Alt+n in the data area but nothing similar in the query area.

what would you suggest? ctrl+alt+n ??

peterlaursen
      Participant

BTW .. this is Open Source!! I am pretty sure you can handle this! What about a small contribution??

(renaming and reordering query tabs would be nice too!)

Ritesh

I think you should make Ctrl+1,2 etc. for query tab. I hardly concur if anybody even closes a window. Probably you can even put it in preference if you want backward compatibility but that would be too much work.

Sorry, a complete Linux and Mac setup here. Dont have any windows boxes for development!

peterlaursen
      Participant

hehe …

I think I will 'look back' into my mailbox 2 years back and find some Ritesh quotes on Windows versus *nix!

BTW: do you have some decent masala over there ?

🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉

Ritesh

We have better Indian food setup then India itself. The only thing I probably miss is the road side food.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.