Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Issue With Rds Log Monitoring

forums forums Monyog Using Monyog Issue With Rds Log Monitoring

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      jadn012
      MONyog Ultimate 6.51 

I have configured all of the Amazon RDS/Aurora API settings but, all that is ever returned when I click “Test Settings” is a little pink box that says “Error log not present”

I have verified that my Error logs are there and available on my RDS, and I can download them using the API outside of MONyog with the same credentials.

I am looking at MONyog.log when I do this and there is no error messages. Is there another place I can look for error messages to help me troubleshoot why this is happening?

It is a really nice feature and I can’t wait to use it. I just need some guidance to get past this.

Thanks

pankajk1608

Hello,

We have identified the issue, and it is because of the changes brought in the XML code for  REST API by AWS. We will fix this issue and will provide you with a special build. Please tell us which mode you used for MONyog installation, i.e, .rpm, .tar or .exe and also the architecture, i.e, 32 or 64 bits. Also, please create a ticket at [email protected] so that we could provide you the special build.

Regards,

Pankaj

Team MONyog.

jadn012

We are using MONyog that we purchased from the Amazon marketplace. It is a Amazon Linux AMI. We use ‘YUM” to pull updates from the Amazon main repo when you make updates available.

I am not in a hurry for a fix, at least you have let me know that there is something wrong and I can stop working on getting it to work.

Please be sure to push this fix to Amazon when you make it generally available to everyone and I will be fine with that.

Thanks  

anup_fc
      Participant

Even i am having same issue for RDS logs. 

pankajk1608

Hello,

@jadn012, sure..we will add this fix in our next GA release.

@anup_fc, please create a ticket at [email protected], and we will provide you with a special build there with this issue fixed. I think you are using 64 bit rpm package, please confirm and we will provide you the build.

Regards,

Pankaj

Team MONyog

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.