Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Invalid Token In Blob Viewer

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog BETA Discussions Invalid Token In Blob Viewer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      peterlaursen
      Participant

The attched error message (token.jpg) appeared in 5.1 BETA 5when I tried to save this (latest news-entry in the FAQ):

Code:

Latest update of the FAQ sofware was April 3rd 2006, where we updated to 1.6.0 RC2. As usual you should post a note if there is an issue of some kind or if some part of the upgrade process was missed. This is a major update – for admins as well as for users

The administrative backend is totally revamped, and everything is now much easier and faster for us. For users there is an “advanced search” that lets you search inside a single category. Each article now has a unique ID. that you can refer to and use with the search.

We also implemented the spam protection now available. There are two parts of this: 1) a 'bad word blocker' and 2) Captchas. To enter data ('add comment' or 'add content') you will have to solve such captchas. We have chosen some VERY clear fonts for the generation of those, som I don't think you will ever meet one that you cannot solve. However, should it happen, just press the 'refresh' button of your browser and you will have a new one. I don't hope you'll mind this, but some phpmyfaq systems have been plagued a lot by robotized spam. We hope to prevent this before it happens!

The new update also introduces a wiki-like revision control system. We don't make much use of that now, but may decide to do in the future.

To ask questions you should still go to our Forums. However you can comment on each FAQ here and propose new entries as well. Comments are available to users immediately, proposals must be approved by an Admin.

5.02 saved without problems. I also can save on my local with 5.1 BETA (direct connection). Saving with a HTTP-connection on my local returns error73.jpg

As issue with the tokenizer function in the tunnelling file? SQLyog should not interfere in what garbage I save in a BLOB field!! If it was garbage!

Ritesh

Bug fixed.

It was introduced in v5.1 BETA 4 when we changed the HTTP implementation.

peterlaursen
      Participant

Confirmed fixed in BETA 6.

Ritesh

😀

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.