Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Insert New Field

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog BETA Discussions Insert New Field

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      MRC

It doen't appear you can alter an existing table by inserting a new field at the top of the list using SQLyog Community 6.1 Beta. You can insert a field anywhere else in the list and at the end but not at the top. After you insert the new field and click the Alter button you get an hourglass and that's all. It works fine in Community 6.0.7.

To duplicate, create a table with a few fields in it, save it and dismiss the setup window. Select the new table, press F6, insert a new field at the top of the list, and press Alter.

I am running SQLyog Community 6.1 Beta, MYSql 5.0.45, XP Pro.

peterlaursen
      Participant

That was reported internally a few days ago and fixed in beta3 that was released today.

It also works for me now.

Can you confirm the fix with beta3?

peterlaursen
      Participant

My mistake. Not yet fixed in beta3! 😡

peterlaursen
      Participant

It seems to be too late!

It IS fixed for me with beta3 – and it also should be! Please try!

MRC

It works.

jeeva

Hi All,

I am new in MySQL Database. Can anybody give sample stored procedure for Insert Query with “Exception handling”.

Please…

by

JEEVA

peterlaursen
      Participant

You use DECLARE HANDLER syntax.

Examples in MySQL documentation here: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/declare-handler.html

(and btw: I think you should start your questions in a new thread and not use the threads of other people)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.