Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Innodb Cache

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi,

Using MONyog 1.11 in Show ALL/InnoDB Cache it shows my sever with a hit cache rate of 99.9%, yet if I click the graph symbol it shows a graph with the Cache Hit Rate flat-lining on Zero.

Is something wrong, or am I misunderstanding the data ?

Bruce Leister

Bruce Leister wrote on Nov 15 2007, 07:27 AM:
      Hi,

Using MONyog 1.11 in Show ALL/InnoDB Cache it shows my sever with a hit cache rate of 99.9%, yet if I click the graph symbol it shows a graph with the Cache Hit Rate flat-lining on Zero.

Is something wrong, or am I misunderstanding the data ?

Bruce Leister

Hi Bruce,

I think nothing is wrong with that, except the user is not being notified (although it is documented) about the fact that:-

All the graphs for the cumulative values (like, 'Connection History -> Attempts' which gives the value since the server is started) which are being shown in MONyog are delta values, irrespective of the interface you are looking at (All time, Delta, Default sampling timeframe, Custom Timeframe).

I guess you are in 'All time' interface, so the value you see there and the graph are not matching.

Of course, we can communicate this to the user in a better way. We'll show the user a message notifying this.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.