Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Importing database usernames etc.

forums forums SQLyog Using SQLyog Importing database usernames etc.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      chilm

Is there a way to import database usernames and passwords etc. from by instance MySql front.

I've noticed the SQLyog.ini but it seems to encrypt the password so this won't work, i.e. altering this list.

Is there a workaround for this? I have approx. 100 db's and bring them in again in webyog seems a little overdone.

Thanks in advance

peterlaursen
      Participant

Well .. database names, user names, passwords and privileges are in the MySQL database itself (as you probably would know).

I don't see why you'll need to be able to log on as every user with sqlyog. You can create ONE user and give that user any set of privileges that you need to all bases (if they are on the same server). There is also the server's ROOT user available.

But the answer to your question: importing from a text-file: No!

Ritesh

I think he wants to import his connection details from MySQL-Front (another MySQL GUI).

We dont have a feature like this in SQLyog. I will send your request to my development team and lets see what they have to say about it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.