Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Import Excel File

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Import Excel File

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      tfm64

Hi I’m using MySQL v12.09 on my Windows 7 using Parallels on MacBook Pro. 

Have been using this import function very often, but currently have problems with the import function. 

The first import step works fine, the dialog is normal.

But the next step “Select Database” I’m getting a dialog I cannot use at all (See Attached file). 

Does anybody have a solution/workaround for this problem?

If more info is needed please let me know. 

Hi,

Does everything else looks normal in SQLyog? I use windows 8.1 on macbook pro bootcamp, and everthing looks fine for me. Also I see visual glitch on watermark of property page (top right corner) so I am curious to know whether you see visual glitches in other programs also?

We have recently changed the rendering mechanism for high DPI displays. You should once try to install SQLyog 12.09 in separate folder and see if it works. Please also restart your computer once.

tfm64

Hi, 

Indeed everything else looks normal. And I do not see visual glitches in other programs. 

I’m using a MacBook Pro 15 inch retina (medio 2014) with Yosemite 10.10.2 – Parallels 10.1.4 – Windows 7 Professional.

Tried to install into a different directory, tried to 12.0.7 and 12.0.9 and both have this problem. 

All the other dialogs in application work fine as well. Another observation is that if somewhere in the dialog sequence for the import the menu is repainted with 

very large characters. The windows icons (or what is the proper name) on the right top corner are not working of the enlarged icons.

A collega of mine using similar version regular windows machine does not have this problem.

My problem is that I frequently use the import function.

Thanks for any help.

tfm64

Just to let you know. 

Update to 12.1 resolved the problem above. 

Kind regards

Yes. The watermark we used was bigger in size but windows provided only 49*49 space for it, so you were getting weird behavior. As we have now designed everything fresh, we kept this restriction in mind while designing. Good to see that it is fixed in Parallels also.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.