Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

How To Change Displayed Time Zone

forums forums Monyog Using Monyog How To Change Displayed Time Zone

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Nyaka

How can I change default timezone? It shows EST even though I have GMT on the server. I need to see the stats in GMT timezone.

I'm using CentOS Linux and MONyog-4.2.0-0.x86_64 version of MONyog.

peterlaursen
      Participant

Please tell: is MONyog 'installed on the server' or shall I understand the MONyog is running on a machine running EST and the MySQL server you are monitoring is running GMT?

Nyaka
      'peterlaursen' wrote:

Please tell: is MONyog 'installed on the server' or shall I understand the MONyog is running on a machine running EST and the MySQL server you are monitoring is running GMT?

MONyog is running on dedicated machine with GMT. It monitors multiple MySQL servers on a separate dedicated machine each, configured with GMT timezone.

So, all setup is running on GMT with the exception of the my desktop computer (EST timezone) from where I'm looking to the report.

When I go to MONyogs' Dashboard, for example, I see EST timezone.

peterlaursen
      Participant

OK .. thanks for the explanation. It is 'browser time' that is displayed. I will let the MONyog team comment further tomorrow – whether it is intentional or not and how hard it would be to provide an option here.

Nyaka

Thank you!

Mahesh

It considers 'Browser timezone' (From where you are accessing MONyog interface).

We need to come up with MONyog timezone where the user enters MySQL server time and then we can know the difference between browser timezone and MySQL server timezone and this difference will be added where ever we are using timezones. This should be added in tools->preferences->monyog time zone.

We have not set priority for this yet.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.