Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Help Please

forums forums SQLyog Using SQLyog Help Please

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ritesh
      Quote:
      What is MySQL Host Address, you mean my IP or my Internet serivce provider “AOL”?

None of the above. MySQL Host Address requires the address the server on which your MySQL is installed. Please ask your MySQL Administrator about these details. If the MySQL service is provided by your Host then contact them about the Address.

Quote:
      User Name: At the first time i used “root” as defualt, Can i make my own user name?

This is the MySQL User Name. You need to have proper permission to create your username. I believe that your host has already created a UserName for you to connect.

Quote:
      When i got error at the first time I didnt make password. well i need to make password, if so you mean any password or something els?

This is the MySQL Password. You dont have to make anything.

Quote:
      what is Defalut Database and from where can i get the answer, is the answer in my computer, if so how can i know and where?

This is the database which SQLyog will use as the current database for all its work.

Quote:
      I used 3306 and the error window appear, how can i know the right prot and from where can i get it?

Generally, MySQL works on this port. It can be different also.

For more information you can read the MySQL docs at http://www.mysql.com

Nader

First of all I just want say Thanks Alot's for given us great free service.

I really need help. I just download the MySQL v3.0 and when i start it ask me question , and these are the follwing question with answer.

1. Description: New Connection

2. MySQL Host Address: localhost

3. User Name: root

3. Password: empty

4. Default Database: empty

5. Port: 3306.

When i click connect ,it appear small window saying:- ” Error No.2003 Can't connect to MySQL server on “localhost”(10061).

I really dont know what is going on?

And question please:-:

> What is MySQL Host Address, you mean my IP or my Internet serivce provider “AOL”?

>User Name: At the first time i used “root” as defualt, Can i make my own user name?

>Password: When i got error at the first time I didnt make password. well i need to make password, if so you mean any password or something els?

>Defalut Database: what is Defalut Database and from where can i get the answer, is the answer in my computer, if so how can i know and where?

Port: I used 3306 and the error window appear, how can i know the right prot and from where can i get it?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.