Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

GUI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      yaki

Very nice application that saved me hours of writing something similar and inferior. Finally a great replacement for phpMyAdmin.

There is one GUI bug (or not) that I've noticed. When I do create table, update data, or almost any other task that requires small dialog to appear inside main SQLyog window the whole application disappears from list when Alt+Tab used for switching. For example, I click F11 to update/delete data in a table. Dialog opens and i update data. I press Alt+Tab to switch to some other program, work there, then go to another (using Alt+Tab) and I finally try to come back to SQLyog using Alt+Tab but its not on the list anymore. It happens in WinXP and Win2K. Is this a small bug or is it the way windows works?

Also, when I double-click on table SQLyog focuses on Object tab and displays table structure and create table SQL. It seems that that SQL for create table isn't correct.

Just a few things I've noticed and hope they help developing this product to the fullest. It is the best mySQL GUI i've seen so far.

daniil

CalEvans

I can confirm this. It happens to me anytime SQLyog is in a modal dialog box. If I switch to another window and then try to ALT-TAB back, SQLyog is no longer in the list of windows.

I'm a bad beta tester for not reporting this sooner. (sorry.)

=C=

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.