Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Great Program!

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog Comments Great Program!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      potomuss

Hey all, just downloaded the newest version and wanted to give you kudos on a great program!

I just started building a massive database for a new project using InnoDB tables. I love the fact that I can do everything I need using this one, simple interface! From table creation and editing to relationships, SQLyog seems to have it covered!

Great Job! 😀

[Pancho]

very good progs! 🙂

ego

This tool comes from heaven. First free application with such a power i found for MySQL or did i miss any?.

i hope you arent going to make it payware as soon as its successful enough like i saw it for so many other good freeware applications, but doubt you will do it since it is made for MySQL and not Oracle or so. 🙄

I need to get used to the interface a bit, but all together this application rocks in stability and functionality.

Respect – Ego

Magnus

Thanks i have been able to do wonders with this program

very cool 😀

Anonymous

I just can subscribe to the view of the precedent messages. A really great program that leaves nothing to be desired! 🙂

It's definitely the very best database administration freeware I've ever seen.

Anonymous

😀 I just started using SQLyog and I wanted you to know that I think it's great. I've seen posts in forums saying how hard it was to port data from Access to MySQL but your program just …does it!

The features for looking at & working with MySQL tables work OK, and the feature for copying test files to a remote site sounds great though I haven't tried that yet.

Jodyman

Fantastic Program

What can I say, I've been blown away by it's ease of use. It makes using

MySql the easiest. Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU webyog! 🙂

Jody

Retail Support Analyst

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.