Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Great product

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog Comments Great product

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

SQLyog is a great product. By far the best I have seen.

The only thing I miss at the moment is a graphical query builder like the one in EMS MySQL manager.

Another great feature in EMS is a visual database designer.

Although I only use EMS for the features above (for the rest I use SQLyog), I would completely abandon EMS if SQLyog had these features.

Broadica

yeah,

i'm new to this SQLyog, just accidentally bump into it on last 2 days… once install… the interface really friendly. could instantly get thing going intuitively.

comparing with other GUI front end for MySQL, SQLyog is best from interface and feature part. really great. but some how i think its lack of publicity!

so, is this SQLyog open source?

i had a comment, the collumn with text data type is showed with the [click to view BLOB] is really annoying ler… why not make it display directly on the collumn? when dealling with large database, it is very troublesome. OR there is a way or option to let the column show the data? Hmn… let me know!

Ritesh
      Quote:
      so, is this SQLyog open source?

No 🙁

Quote:
      OR there is a way or option to let the column show the data? Hmn… let me know!

use Ctrl+L

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.